[GSBN] Eathen floors - GSBN

Andy andy at ecodesignarchitects.co.za
Mon Sep 9 14:23:30 UTC 2019

Hi Bill
I found the thread about the sealing of earthen floors some years back now
to which your contribution was invaluable,  a most interesting topic.

I was re-reading some of the emails and in your last posting you spoke about
possibly experimenting with a polymer that a mine in Mexico were using.
What have you discovered since and what has your experience been with using
catalysts to assist the drying/curing process of the linseed oil?

Best regards
Andy Horn

www.ecodesignarchitects.co.za
https://www.facebook.com/EcoDesignArchitects.and.Consultants