[GSBN] research into air quality in straw bale house

Derek Stearns Roff derek at unm.edu
Wed Dec 3 14:40:35 UTC 2014

Hi, Kuba.  I hope you are successful in finding information and documentation on this question, which is an important one.  Two sub-topics that interest me are 1) how much effect does having a good air barrier (tight house) have on mold spores getting into the living space from the straw, and 2) is designing the air barrier at/near the inside plane of the wall a positive choice, when contrasted with locating the air barrier toward the outside of the wall.

Best wishes,
Derek