[GSBN] research into air quality in straw bale house

Jakub Wihan kuba at jakubwihan.com
Wed Dec 3 14:11:19 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I am doing a research about air quality inside straw bale buildings. I
am particularly interested in how a "usual" kind of mold in baled
straw inside a plastered wall affects air quality within indoor
environment and how healthy that environment is. I would like to know
if there is any scientific paper written on this subject.

I hope you will not mind me asking to give me some further links, or
pointers. In any case, I would be grateful to hear your opinion.

I have contacted Stephen Collette> http://www.yourhealthyhouse.ca/  to
give his expertise. I thought it might be useful for all of us to
hear. Please see excerpt from his e-mail below.

Thank you.

Have a peaceful Advent time full of warmth and happiness.

With warm wishes

Kuba