[GSBN] Square footage of straw-bale homes

Bohdan Dorniak bdco at adam.com.au
Thu May 12 22:57:29 UTC 2011

Derek
What Andrew says is correct. Architects are generally taught sustainable
design and I remember being taught to look at "architect's bibles" like the
AJ Metric Handbook - which gave minimum spaces required for various
functional rooms to design. There are many such standards around.
Maybe the high volume builders need to employ architects.
I have many owner designers produce monstrous houses in the name of "green
design".
Bohdan

  _____