[GSBN] A couple of suggested additions to GSBN

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Sun Mar 14 02:14:45 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I was just in communication with Kevin Rowell of Kleiwerks International, the organization that Janell Kapoor started and directs. Kevin is in Haiti working with other NGOs and assessing what is there and more. It occurs to me that Janell and Kevin would be good additions to the GSBN and that they might benefit from having access to this community as well as we to theirs.

I've not yet asked either of them, but if no one objects, I would like to invite them.

Their webstie is www.kleiwerks.org and I can provide e-mail addresses for both when needed.

Thanks,

David Eisenberg