[GSBN] French SB Network is looking for official europan SB tests

Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer at hetnet.nl
Wed Mar 10 18:54:56 UTC 2010

Andre,

All I have to offer are the soundinsulation tests that we executed in TU Eindhoven alas they have never been officially released. Basically they have been superseded by the recent test done in Germany. Both tests have their anomalies though. The German one has relatively low performance in the low frequency region I expect due to the SB wall structure with wood studs touching both plaster surfaces, which would seriously downgrade the low frequency performance. Which means that I think the test is quite accurate but the tested SB sample is not as good as it could have been.

Rene Dalmeijer Proces Advies
Thomas Hoodstraat 2
1086 WE Amsterdam

06 48955419