[GSBN] French SB Network is looking for official europan SB tests

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 21 10:50:36 UTC 2010

Hi André,

here in spain, as far as i know, the only oficial tests we have had
done were for the world EXPO in Zaragoza. They are test for Non-
loadbearing, clay plastered walls. Probably the only "novelty" of the
test is that it was on a curved wall. It was a fire test, and passed
the 90 minute margen.

If you, or anyone else, wants a copy of these tests (in spanish), let
me know and I will forward them.

salud y paz,
Rikki