[GSBN] Haiti

martin oehlmann moehlmann at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jan 19 12:40:32 UTC 2010

Hi Kim, hi Straw-wolf

thanks a lot for your info on Northern Iraq, Pakistan and Israel. As the political sphere between Israel and the Arabic neighbours remains historically tense, we might consider straw inducing some happyness. The UNEP office in Damascus has appreciated a power-point presentation which I sent last Sunday and is presently figuring out how to finance a ticket for a workshop on January 25, otherwise a friend will held that presentation which will contain your references.

All the best,

Martin Oehlmann