[GSBN] Haiti

kim thompson shipharbour at ns.sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 19 02:24:01 UTC 2010

Hi Martin,
Devorah Braus has been involved with SB and peace initiatives in
Israel.  email:   deb2000 at zahav.net.il
She was or is part of Lotan Kibbutz   http://www.kibbutzlotan.com/
creativeEcology/altBuilding/index.htm

Lots of pictures and experience.

Best,

kim

Kim Thompson

"Tradition and modernity are merely two sides of the same coin - and
must be dealt with simultaneously. Building cannot be a rigid dogma,
but a living, organic, ecological project. It is about continuity,
based on memory, common sense and experience and is the foundation of
invention."   Hasan Uddin Khan