[GSBN] Haiti

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Tue Jan 19 22:20:19 UTC 2010

Photos of Chris Stafford's project can be found in back issues of The Last
straw journal. Send an email to me off the list, Martin, and I'll send you
jpgs of what I have...but give me some time, please, as I'm busy trying to
get issues completed.

Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>