[GSBN] A question about mold and insurance

strawnet at aol.com strawnet at aol.com
Sun Oct 4 01:24:58 UTC 2009

 See, that's why I wanted to hear from the other John S. too... Seems like we should recommend this course of action - pointing out that there is a far greater and more serious issue with mold with the most common interior finish material in use in the US today - paper-faced gypsum board - and they insure millions of those houses every year. So, since they already exempt mold from their coverage in general, there is no reason to not insure this house.

I'll ponder this a bit more but would love to hear other thoughts as well before writing back to Wendy with the GSBN input. Thanks!

David