[GSBN] ESBG 2009 - ISBBC 2010?

alex at lotan.ardom.co.il alex at lotan.ardom.co.il
Mon Sep 14 21:12:43 UTC 2009

Dear Andre,

Ruth, an alumnae of our permaculture design course (which paved the way for
her studies in engineering) called me to tell about how wonderful the ESBC
was.  Thank you for hosting her and our other Israeli colleagues so well.
We have much work to do and your help and examples are great sources of
energy for us.

Will there be a DVD of presentations that we can purchase?

Regards to all,

Alex

Alex Cicelsky

Center for Creative Ecology