[GSBN] ESBG 2009 - ISBBC 2010?

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at windstream.net
Tue Sep 15 03:54:25 UTC 2009

Wish I could have been there with you all! Will someone be sending a
write-up about the conference for the Regional Rumblings section of The Last
Straw Journal. Photos are always welcome (300 dpi jpg or tiff format).
THANKS!

Joyce
Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>