[GSBN] Strawbale houses can fly!

Joyce Coppinger jc10508 at alltel.net
Thu Mar 19 11:25:41 UTC 2009

Hi Catherine,

Thanks for the update about the sb ecohouse. I¹ll add a short note about the
web site and video to TLS#60 which I¹m working on now. Would you want to
send in an article with photos for TLS#61 (this will be the Women in SB & NB
issue) which is in the early stage of development? I plan to begin work in
this issue in earnest in April.

Joyce
Joyce
Joyce Coppinger
Managing Editor/Publisher
The Last Straw, the international journal
of strawbale and natural building
PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
<thelaststraw at thelaststraw.org>
www.thelaststraw.org

on 3/18/09 7:50 PM, BuildersWithoutBorders at