[GSBN] Embodied Energy - SB vs Stick-built

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Fri Feb 20 18:32:45 UTC 2009

Of course 'large' and 'small' are pretty relative (see 'Material World' for
a very graphic illustration of that.
http://www.menzelphoto.com/books/mw.html).

On a side note, I'm a little disappointed to know that building a larger
house doesn't make it green just for the amount of CO2 that's sequestered.
 It goes down along with my argument that 'the faster you drive through an
intersection the less chance you have of getting hit.'

John

John Swearingen

Skillful Means
www.skillful-means.com