[GSBN] Lime plaster and expansion joints

Bohdan Dorniak bohdan at bdcoarchitects.com.au
Sun Feb 8 06:24:59 UTC 2009

Hi Laura
We've had some cracking in large length walls (the post and beam structure
was using steel frames.
To repair the strawbale constructor used the standard hard plaster expansion
joint over the second coat , the on the final coat
a silicon sealant. So far we can't find any other solution.
Maybe some else might shed some light??
Regards,
Bohdan Dorniak

Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd
Architects & Town Planners
47 Prospect Road
PROSPECT SA 5082
P: (08) 8344 8170, F: (08) 8344 6480
 <http://www.bdcoarchitects.com.au/> www.bdcoarchitects.com.au

  <http://www.bdcoarchitects.com.au/email-eco.gif> Think about
Sustainability
[ Please consider the environment prior to printing this email ]

  _____