[GSBN] Strawbale humidity monitoring

Barbara Jones barbara at strawworks.co.uk
Tue Nov 6 14:40:31 UTC 2018

Hi Fran

Have you tried Pete Walker at Bath Uni? Or CAT MSc in Wales?

 <http://www.strawworks.co.uk/> www.strawworks.co.uk
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Straw-Works-Ltd/304438069599947> Find us on
Facebook!

Listen to Barbara on HousePlanningHelp podcast HPH229

 <https://www.houseplanninghelp.com/podcast/>
https://www.houseplanninghelp.com/podcast/

See us on Dragon's Den here:
http://schoolofnaturalbuilding.co.uk/dragons-den/

Limited company registered in England and Wales Reg Number:7695994
Registered address: Hollinroyd Farm Todmorden OL14 8RJ Member of the
Federation of Small Businesses