[GSBN] Hi there, I'm new here

Bruce EBNet bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org
Mon Oct 15 16:20:47 UTC 2018

Welcome, Benedikt!

We are building an online library, the BuildWell Source, you can see it here:
https://www.buildwellsource.org <https://www.buildwellsource.org/>

It is primarily in English (though we have many documents in Spanish), and covers all aspects of natural building.  If you get your own effort up and online, let’s be sure to link.

Hey, and all you GSBN folks, please load up whatever good resources you have.  We’re still rebuilding after an ugly hack took us down last year.

Bruce King
(415) 987-7271
bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org <mailto:bruce at ecobuildnetwork.org>
Reducing emissions is essential