[GSBN] Prefabricated and/or Modular Natural Building Systems

Derek Roff derek at unm.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:34:55 UTC 2018

I wonder if Dirk’s message to Lars came through to GSBN.  If so, I missed it.  I’d like to mention Chris Magwood’s book on pre-fab strawbale, which I also didn’t see mentioned on this thread, so far.  Maybe I missed that, too.  The book, and Chris, are great resources.  Below are links to his Endeavor Centre website, a page on that site touching on prefab strawbale, the book’s page on the New Society Publishers website, and a link to the book on Amazon, in an insufficiently distant fourth place.

Derek

Derek Roff
derek at unm.edu<mailto:derek at unm.edu>

http://endeavourcentre.org