[GSBN] Fire case studies

john rehorn rehorn at frontier.net
Mon May 28 19:57:35 UTC 2018

Arkin had a strawbale design/build with great pictures that showed everything consumed except the sb walls.
On the other end of the spectrum, there was an under construction project in Crested Butte, that succumbed to a halogen lamp, I believe, that was a complete loss.  Again, with great pictures.  Wasn’t that Doug Graybeal’s design?
John