[GSBN] Wheat straw glue?

Valentina Maini vmaini at mac.com
Thu May 24 16:06:36 UTC 2018

Hi Chris and all,
Great “bombarding”!
I guess the wheat straw glue could be connected with old traditional “straw paper” production ...+ very trafitional wheat glue.
Straw paper is the fermented straw used to create paste of paper...and folie...
I guess they made a mix of this with the other very traditional wheat glue (fermented wheat)

I was looking sometime ago about recepit of straw paper but couldn’t found good info here an italian link about it
http://www.cubiarte.it/carta_paglia_di_grano.html

And here a link on very common wheat glue
https://www.wikihow.it/Fare-la-Colla-di-Farina

Big hug,
Valentina Maini

Enviat des del meu iPadI