[GSBN] Wall Detail

Dodson Harper dodson at reginc.com
Mon May 14 17:20:05 UTC 2018

Hey Doug

I have a couple of buildings we have done in the past couple of years. Both are multi-story and designed for pretty heavy snow loads (100psf), but I could share the structural plans with you and your engineer if you think it would help. Just get in touch with me directly.

Thanks,
Dodson

Dodson Harper, P.E. S.E.
Principal