[GSBN] Creative, open minded soil engineer in California?

Art Ludwig-Oasis Design oasis at oasisdesign.net
Sat Apr 28 22:53:11 UTC 2018

Oops…I see I was not clear: I’m pretty sure we have a working design already, what we’re looking for is someone with the skill to verify compliance with code requirements and the imagination to sign off on it.

 (The mult-function, mulit-benefit foundation is a giant hollow, live-in grade beam. It is  essentially a 11,000 gallon ferrocement water tank built to the structural specifications of a 100,000 gallon water tank (that’s 400 tons of water) to make it bomb-proof enough to build a 27 ton, 1.5 story cob house on top of it. I don’t think it needs compacted soil to keep it from cracking; you could probably push it down a big, long hill and it might not crack til it hit the bottom.)