[GSBN] you are all too kind!

Enga Lokey enga at thelokeys.net
Thu Jan 18 01:42:44 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone,

I have only just caught my own mistake at attaching a draft instead of final version of a note from Ausbale requesting video submissions to our World Strawbale Wrap-up video. You are all too kind in not pointing out my mistake, but I will take this opportunity to attach the correct document here and ask you to pass it along to anyone you feel might be interested and also encourage each of you to send us a little something (please!). It doesn’t need to be long or super slick- just heartfelt and inspiring, or amusing, or ……..

Thank
Enga