[GSBN] Fwd: Sustainable Sources Contact: GSBN

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Wed Oct 25 15:00:44 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

I received the message below from Frank Wetenkamp at LivingCraft.design

If there are any objections to adding Frank to GSBN, please let me know
OFFLIST in the next week.  Otherwise I'll add him.

Bill

Hello,

I was hoping to get on the invite list for the GSBN. My friend Mark
Scheuneman was telling me about it the other night. I have a small
natural building business in Colorado called Living Craft. I studied
plaster under Ryan Chivers of Artesano Plaster for several years as
well. Anyways, let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Frank

--
Bill Christensen