[GSBN] Straw Bale Cutting Tool - Any Ideas

Caroline Meyer White hojtpaastraa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 07:12:44 UTC 2017

Hi David,

We too have used portable saw mills, and been very satisfied with the ease,
the straight cut, the speed etc. It is been a little while, since I stood
next to one, but as I recall they also come high voltage.

My colleague just shared this with me today, which could also be of
inspiration a short glips of how Ecococoon cut their strawpanels, if you go
to 1:04 minutes. - Besides being a great product, if you ask me :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rn2-MLtHP-w

Something out of line, which got me excited, a renewal of the old Stramit
plate, and idea we have talked about and here somebody set up the whole
produtionline, entertaining and brilliant, I think:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6CnrhTKyGw

--
Caroline Meyer White, Rådgivende bygningsdesigningeniør,
Tlf.: 40761980, email: hojtpaastraa at gmail.com