[GSBN] Straw Bale Cutting Tool - Any Ideas

Sarah Johnston sol_design at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 18:06:53 UTC 2017

Hi David.
We have also used a band saw mill similar to what Chris and Derek have used and highly recommend that approach.  While I love using chainsaws, the bandsaw creates very little dust, has no fumes, is fast and accurate.  Certainly a great way to go if you have a big job.
May it work out well!
Sven Sarah & Sven Johnston Sol Design, Ltd. 50A Connolly Street  Geraldine 7930  New Zealand 03 693 7369  sol_design at yahoo.com www.soldesign.co.nz