[GSBN] 2017 Rocky Mountain Natural Building Conference

Ian Smith ian at lopezsmolensengineers.com
Thu Jul 13 20:00:36 UTC 2017

Hello all,

Just wanted to get the word out about our upcoming Rocky Mountain Natural
Building Conference, which will be held November 3-5, 2017 in Golden, CO,
USA.  Keynote speakers at the conference will be Jacob Deva-Racusin and
Emily Niehaus.

We're actively seeking a full line-up of speakers.  If you're interested in
presenting, please see our "Call for Presentations" page on our website, or
let us know if you have any questions, etc.  Regular registration is also
open!

www.coloradostrawbale.org

This is our first conference we've hosted since the 2012 ISBC, and are
really excited to see everyone again!

Thank you,

Ian Smith, P.E.
COSBA Director