[GSBN] Idaho Structural Engineer

Martin Hammer mfhammer at pacbell.net
Tue Mar 7 17:14:31 UTC 2017

Hi again Mark,

Anthony and I responded in parallel. Anthony and his partner Kevin Donahue
of Verdant Engineers are certainly on my list of California engineers. They
have significant SB experience including load-bearing. There are others too,
who may or may not be open to acquiring an Idaho license.

Martin

Martin Hammer, Architect
1348 Hopkins St.
Berkeley, CA  94702