[GSBN] Mesh types and sources

Misha Rauchwerger misha.rauchwerger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:13:19 UTC 2016

I don't know how much different Cintoflex C is from D, but our experience
with Cintoflex C was not great.  It was really challenging to tension well,
and efforts to "quilt" it with galvanized through pins from the outside to
the inside regularly broke the mesh.  The same was true for inside corners
and other similar details.  I remember it sagging in places if, because of
irregularities, scratch coat was thicker and heavier.  It didn't seem to be
an improvement over good ol' galvanized stucco lathe.

Misha Rauchwerger
Built in Bliss Construction