[GSBN] Maximum Density for straw insulation

John Swearingen jswearingen at skillful-means.com
Tue Oct 4 19:47:05 UTC 2016

I would agree...I've never seen evidence of crushed straw in our
industrial-strength 3-string bales.  Softer bales would allow more
air-exchange and convection, reducing the effectiveness as insulation--but
I think the differences will be small.

John "I might be dense, but I'm still soft" Swearingen