[GSBN] Mesh types and sources

Ian Redfern ian at adobesouth.co.nz
Fri Aug 12 03:17:42 UTC 2016

Good afternoon Chris

We are strong proponents of CINTOFLEX D  the expanded polyester mesh we
³discovered" at your 2006 ISBC  and for convenience and surity to our
contractor and owner-builders we wrap the walls (which arwe less than 3000
high  in cintoflex - it is a small cost in the global view of building
ALSO
Cintofelx provides additional tangentail load resistance (wind and
earthquake) tot eh lime plaster

Regards

Ian E. Redfern

  www.adobesouth.co.nz