[GSBN] Thermal resistance test reports for strawbale walls

Derek Stearns Roff derek at unm.edu
Thu Jan 7 21:47:23 UTC 2016

I believe Werner Schmidt was involved in some thermal testing in Switzerland.  I think he is a member of this list, but perhaps he doesn’t follow our discussions.

http://www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/de/architektur/wohnbauten
info at atelierwernerschmidt.ch<http://www.atelierwernerschmidt.ch/de/kontakt?mailto=aW5mb0BhdGVsaWVyd2VybmVyc2NobWlkdC5jaA==>

Derek

Derek Roff