[GSBN] Data base of approved natural building codes

Andy Horn andy at ecodesignarchitects.co.za
Sun May 11 13:07:07 UTC 2014

Dear Bruce

Sorry to push you, but please will you send that survey of earthen building
standards and codes that you said you did about 6 years ago.

I am busy agitating the powers that be - and meet with a group of
stakeholders tomorrow including our Standards Bureau - and so really need as
much info as I can get my hands on.

Thanks Graeme for your update about the New Zealand codes and their
technical committee.

Any other inputs are most welcome.

Kind regards,

Andy Horn