[GSBN] Bale Orientation Survey

Jeff Ruppert jeff at odiseanet.com
Mon Mar 31 19:14:07 UTC 2014

For a future issue we want to do a short article on bale orientation within straw bale walls.  We are interested in what professionals do and why.

If you would, please take a couple minutes and tell us your preference.  This survey is comprised of four questions, so it is very short.  There is a form you can use to explain why you like to place bales flat, on-edge, on-end, etc.  The more thoughts on the subject you can give us the better article we can create for our readers.  This applies to panel builders as well as regular walls built in-place.

I have to be honest and say that my curiosity got the better of me on this one.  I really want to hear some opinions on this from folks like you because the question comes up a lot depending on who you talk to.

The survey can be found here: http://thelaststraw.org/?p=5174

Thanks everyone for your taking time out of your busy schedule and please forward this link to any of your associates not on the GSBN who may have an opinion.

Cheers!
Jeff Ruppert
Editor

The Last Straw
The International Journal of Straw Bale and Natural Building

P.O. Box 1809
Paonia, CO  81428
(970) 948-5744
www.thelaststraw.org