[GSBN] Rammed Earth representation in GSBN

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 31 18:58:00 UTC 2014

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 13:00:00 -0400, <gsbn-request at sustainablesources.com>
wrote:

> Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:06:24 -0700
> From: Misha Rauchwerger <misha.rauchwerger at gmail.com>

> I thought [Meror] was on Salt Spring Island, BC?

Sorry if the Yootoob links gave an incorrect impression of Meror's
residency.

I should have included a link to the SIREwall site but didn't want to be
accused by Wild Bill-bob of being a Moose-hugging shill.

I thought that it would be better to have others talks about the wisdom of
a SIRE approach to RE and show that SIREwall is a 20 year-old technology
that has been adopted world-wide, even in China where there is a 7000
year-old tradition of RE.

http://www.sirewall.com

=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257
Kanata, Ontario, Canada

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")