[GSBN] Rammed Earth representation in GSBN (was re: GSBN Digest, Vol 35, Issue 25 new nomination)

RT archilogic at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 31 14:52:14 UTC 2014

> He is a structrual engineer whose PhD is in the conservation of historic
> rammed earth. He is currently the chairman of Earth Building UK. He
> designs and constructs contemporary rammed earth and straw bale
> buildings in Britain and is the project engineer for ModCell.

I would think that if we want to talk about RE then that discussion should
include Meror Krayenhoff, the inventor and founder of SIREwall, RE for the
21st century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra4Pldetd_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHW-l_bnLq0

--
=== * ===
Rob Tom					AOD257

< A r c h i L o g i c  at  Y a h o o  dot  c a  >
(manually winnow the chaff from my edress if you hit "reply")