[GSBN] New Nomination - Paul Jaquin

Pete Walker P.Walker at bath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 31 09:12:15 UTC 2014

Hi

I fully support Paul's nomination,

Pete Walker

On 31/03/2014 09:29, Feile Butler wrote:
> Hi everyone
> I would like to nominate Paul Jaquin to join the list -
> pauljaquin at gmail.com <mailto:pauljaquin at gmail.com>.
> He is a structrual engineer whose PhD is in the conservation of historic
> rammed earth. He is currently the chairman of Earth Building UK. He
> designs and constructs contemporary rammed earth and straw bale
> buildings in Britain and is the project engineer for ModCell.
> Kind Regards
> *Féile Butler*
>
> *MRIAI B.Arch Dip. Arch Conservation Grade III*
>
> *Assigned Certifier*
>
> *Co-Director of Earth Buidling UK*
>
> *Mud and Wood*
>
> ***Grange Beg, Skreen, **Co. Sligo, Ireland*
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **

> [...]

Pete Walker
BRE Trust Professor of Innovative Construction Materials
Head of Department
Director BRE Centre for Innovative Construction Materials
Dept. Architecture & Civil Engineering
University of Bath
Claverton Down, Bath, BA2 7AY
Room 6E2.18
Tel: 01225 386646

Follow Architecture & Civil Engineering at the University of Bath:
Facebook & Twitter