[GSBN] GSBN's future structure

Rikki Nitzkin rikkinitzkin at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 18:15:10 UTC 2014

I too am in agreement that this format works well, and I don't think
it's small size is a disadvantage. As well, we are all open to
inviting anyone who has something to share and wants to.

On the other hand, maybe I am the only one, but I don't use facebook
and don't want to either.

Its hard enough to keep up with emails!

Rikki