[GSBN] Where are we?

David Eisenberg strawnet at aol.com
Fri Feb 7 19:13:55 UTC 2014

Very cool, Bill!

A couple of quick notes... You have Bob Bolles in Tucson but I think he's
in San Diego or thereabouts. And Tony Novelli is now in Ukiah, California,
not Tucson. Mark Schueneman is just north of Boulder, CO. Bob Gough is
either in Boulder, CO or on the Rosebud Reservation near Mission, SD I
think. And it appears that Bob Theis has drifted out into the Pacific
Ocean... I hope he's on a wonderful sail boat and having a great time!

Desert Dave Eisenberg