[GSBN] Romanian Strawbalers / Welcome Heidi Snel

Matts Myhrman mattsmy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 00:35:34 UTC 2014

Are any of you personally familiar with the work that this Romanian couple
is doing?  Their website suggests that they are putting a lot of effort
into educating their countrymen and women about strawbale.  If the GSBN
presently has no other member from Romania, might it not be appropriate to
invite him into our jolly group?

Any comments?