[GSBN] Romanian Strawbalers / Welcome Heidi Snel

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Sun Feb 2 02:30:26 UTC 2014

I believe I first saw this coming through the Builders Without Borders
list.  Then my wife found it and forwarded to me yesterday. Signs from
the universe that I should post it to GSBN.

Romanian Strawbale builders need funding to attend Construct Expo, the
largest construction fair in Bucharest (17,000 visitors over 3 days).
Their Indiegogo campaign, if you're inclined to help them out:

<http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/help-us-spread-the-word-about-straw-bale-building-in-romania>

Also, Heidi Snel has been added as a contributor to the list. Welcome Heidi!

--
Bill Christensen
http://SustainableSources.com