[GSBN] SB learning opportunities in Ecuador or nearby

Juanjo Garcia Perez juanjo_garcia_perez at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 14:40:01 UTC 2013

Hi Dániaba, Rikki and everybody else,

Right, I’ve been very busy these days and have not read the last
e-mails.

Dániaba, at the moment I have only one contact in Ecuador but she doesn’t
have any experience in strawbale building. She wrote me some months ago, because
she wanted to build her house with strawbales and didn’t find anyone in Ecuador
who had the experience.

I don’t really know your country and thought that the reason was that
there’s not enough cereal farming. Anyway, I can make contact with this person
(maybe she has already found somebody with experience). Otherwise, I can inform
you about learning possibilities in Chile (I and other members of the “Red
Chilena de Construcción con Fardos de Paja” offer courses and workshops). Send
me an e-mail to my private address (juanjo_garcia_perez at hotmail.com).
I will give you all the information I have.

Regards,

Juanjo García,

(cel. +56 9 7108 7718)
Juanjo GarcíaRepresentante de LatinoaméricaRCP - RED DE CONSTRUCCIÓN CON PAJAwww.casasdepaja.orgjuanjo_garcia_perez at hotmail.com+56 9 7108 7718