[GSBN] Prefab straw bale systems for TLS

Noé Solsona noe at anarchitecture.org
Wed Oct 9 04:08:54 UTC 2013

Hello everybody and André,

True, Steen Møller has a crazy (like many of his idea's) prefab system.
It's under development, but the idea is to make load-bering big-bale prefab system ! Plastered on workshop of-course ! The total !
He is an amazing inventor, did a lot for straw in Denmark.
I really recommend you Chris to get in contact with him (I Cc is mail) as he is a very kind man.

All the best an looking forward to to read your article !
Noé...