[GSBN] Prefab straw bale systems for TLS

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Tue Oct 1 08:17:15 UTC 2013

Dear Chris et al

Prices in Austria are possibly the highest in Europe, standard for a
prefab passive house is Euro 2.000,– plus! (up to 3.000,–) per m2.

There are some companies offering specialized modular systems like
system|haus|bau: http://www.kreativerholzbau.at/page.asp/-/28.htm
Roland Berchtold: http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/austria/austria.html?id=271
Holzbau Schachner: http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/austria/austria.html?id=142

More interesting for me (in my opinion):
Snopje from Slovenia (finished house around 1.300,– to 1.500,– per
m2): http://www.snopje.si
Ecococon from Lithuania (finished house around 1.500,– per m2): http://www.ecococon.li
Tuvalu from The Netherlands (by René Dalmeijer): http://www.tuvalustrobouw.nl
	the first house is well-known: http://www.baubiologie.at/europe/austria/austria.html?id=427