[GSBN] Prefab straw bale systems for TLS

forum at lamaisonenpaille.com forum at lamaisonenpaille.com
Tue Oct 1 01:14:47 UTC 2013

Hello Chris,

Herbert Gruber (on this list) is active with prefab SB walls in Austria
since more than a decade.

I would be very keen to see the cost per m² (or foot for those who
prefer a 'human scale') of the different systems.
So far I've only seen somewhat 'high end prices' of SB prefab and that
has cooled down my enthousiasm on the subject a bit; especially as
people seem to have less and less in their wallets...

Cheers,
André