[GSBN] Modeling or measuring mass effect of interior plaster

Bill Christensen lists at sustainablesources.com
Mon May 13 05:03:58 UTC 2013

On 5/7/13 11:25 PM, Laura Bartels wrote:
> You all are amazing. And I'm probably just sneaking under the wire of
> being in the virtual straw bale dog house- throw out a question and
> then be buried in meetings for two days while others engage in this
> great dialogue :). If Bill had the softstrawware to build that dog
> house, I might just be in it.
>
> I have more on my mind, but having had a very long day, will use this
> as my catch up on this great thread, and to stay out of that dog house
> Bill might be planning.
>
> Laura

Lucky for you that I'm just getting to my catch up reading tonight! I
can't put anyone in the doghouse - even a really nice, plastered straw
bale doghouse - for being late when I'm a week later than you!

I just wish I had time to follow up and read all the reference material
y'all are throwing about.

Bill "who let the dogs out?" Christensen