[GSBN] Anyone ever try a cob/straw-clay hybrid?

asbn asbn at baubiologie.at
Mon Apr 29 19:04:27 UTC 2013

Dear Rolf

Great! Do you have any pictures from this project?
I can`t find it on your homepage.

I have seen Ianto Evans' cob-buildings and read the excellent book
Building with Cob by
Adam Weismann & Katy Bryce, who do this technique in (wet) Great
Brittain.

all the best
Herbert Gruber
asbn - austrian strawbale network