[GSBN] Recent (sorta...) nominations - I need email addresses

Bill Christensen billc at greenbuilder.com
Sat Apr 6 06:49:46 UTC 2013

Hey folks,

Catching up on my List Mom duties.  I just finally got around to adding
Ken Haggard and Michal Vital to the GSBN "able to post" list. A big GSBN
welcome to both of them!

I also unearthed a couple other recent nominations for whom I never got
email addresses:

Misha Rauchwerger
Anthony Dente
Kevin Rowell

If you have email addresses for these folks, please send them to me off
list.

Alternatively, they can sign themselves up to the "lurker" list at
http://sustainablesources.com/mailman/listinfo.cgi/gsbn and then let me
know that they've subscribed, and I'll be able to grant them ability to
post.