[GSBN] Can bale buildings be air tight?- How to ventilate

Van Krieken vankrieken at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 18:48:45 UTC 2013

Technology its just great when it uses our natural resources without
poluting.

There is a device that can give a good ventilation, reduce moistures and
heat the house on winter, using only... the sun.

A similar product is available in US at https://chesapeake-solar.com/ or
find dealers in Australia, New Zealand and other countries at:
http://www.solarventi.com/dealers/world.htm

More information about this device (from Danmark) :
http://www.solarventi.com/produkter/modeller.htm

A friend of mine made one similar for less then 200 dolars,

[image: Inline image 1]

All the best

Jorge Van Krieken
Portugal